chicken butter soup
Chicken butter is a variation of the regular chicken clear soup. It is a thin but buttery soup with onions and capsicum and a tinge of sourness. It has a good amount of protein.
contributed by: aarthi on 04/04/11
Ingredient quantities shown are for 6 portion
* not used in calculating nutrition info
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and keep aside for half an hour.
- Pour the water into a saucepan.
- Add the chopped capsicum and onions and bring it to boil.
- Add the chicken pieces and butter.
- Reduce flame, partially cover pan and cook until done.
- Add tomato paste and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
Based on a 2000 Calorie Daily Allowance
For 1 portion
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6.21g
Saturated Fat 3.91g
Mono Unsat. Fat 1.6g
Poly Unsat. Fat 0.25g
Total Carbohydrate 3.82g
Dietary Fiber 0.95g
Vitamin A 1.13%
Vitamin C 0.44%